Fitness components are:
* Cardiorespiratory (CR) resistance – the efficiency with which the body carries oxygen and nutrients needed for strong activity and transports waste products from cells.
* Muscle strength – the greatest amount of muscle strength or muscle group can exert in a single effort.
* Muscle endurance – the ability of the muscle or muscle group to perform repeated movements with sub-maximal force for a long time.
* Flexibility – the ability to move a joint or group of joints through a full and normal range of motion.
* Board composition – body fat percentage compared to total body mass.
Improving the first three components of fitness listed above will have positive effects on body composition and result in less fat.
Excessive body fat will reduce other fitness components, reduces performance, detracts from appearance, and negatively affect their health.
Factors such as speed, agility, muscle strength, eye-hand coordination and eye-foot coordination are classified as part of fitness “bike”.
The factors that most affect your athletic ability. appropriate training can improve these factors within the limits of their potential.
A reasonable weight loss and fitness program aimed at improving or maintaining all components of physical and motor fitness through sound, progressive training, special mission physical.
Principles of exercise
Adherence to some basic principles that exercise is important to develop effective programs. The same principles of exercise apply to everyone at all fitness levels, from level equalizer Olympia for the weekend. The basic principles of exercise should be followed.
To achieve the training effect, you must exercise regularly. You should take each of the first four fitness components at least three times a
week. rarely exercise can do more harm than good. Setting is also important to rest, sleep, and follow a balanced diet.
The intensity (strength) and / or duration (how long) of exercise must gradually increase to improve the level of fitness.
To be effective, programs must include activities that address all components of fitness, since overemphasizing any one of them could harm other people.
Provide a variety